Phew! More than 1.3 million critiques, 7,500 accommodations, 22 nations around the world and 140 assessment websites later on, ReviewPro’s World-wide Hotel Review Benchmark Q1 2022 report is now obtainable for down load.
Right after slowing to a trickle in the course of the pandemic, on-line evaluations are back again! This presents a treasure trove of overview data to support hoteliers have an understanding of shifting guest conduct and choices and speedy-monitor restoration in the coming months and decades.
Right here are a number of highlights from the report:
- Global critique quantity was up 46.5% in Q1 2022 over Q1 2021.
- Average evaluate scores diminished by .7 factors for the duration of the identical interval to 84.6%. Even now respectable taking into consideration labour shortages and other challenges hoteliers are facing this 12 months.
- Scheduling.com has obtained large marketplace share about the a long time, reaching 39.2% of overall testimonials in Q1 2022. The 2nd greatest proportion went to Google, at 29.6%. Jointly, these critique powerhouses represented nearly 70% of opinions throughout the world.
- In third location was Tripadvisor with 10.1% of total evaluations. But quantity does not essentially imply high quality. Most assessments on Reserving.com and Google are rankings only or deliver only limited snippets of responses, whilst Tripadvisor evaluations offer detailed suggestions, departmental rankings, and property rankings by desired destination, creating it a continued beneficial supply for the two hoteliers and visitors.
- Hoteliers responded to 61.2% of respondable evaluations in Q1 2022 — a fairly impressive quantity. However, 63.5% of optimistic evaluations been given a response when compared to only 50.6% of destructive opinions. What transpired to prioritizing destructive critiques? Then again, I try to remember back again in 2010 when the response rate to detrimental testimonials on Tripadvisor was only 4%!
The report has loads of insights at the world amount as very well as by star score and location, to support hoteliers all-around the world benchmark general performance.
As substantially as I really like sinking my teeth into a significant task like this, as the ReviewPro crew and I sifted by means of hundreds of tables and 1000’s of details factors, at situations I feared we had bitten off much much more than we could chew. But which is driving us, and the outcomes converse for themselves. Now we have a few months to get well in advance of we start out prepping the Q2 report. Of course, this report will be issued quarterly! 😬
Obtain your free copy of ReviewPro’s Global Resort Evaluate Benchmark.